Specification: It is designed to determine the swelling pressure developed by soil specimens moulded to desired densities at knows moisture contents when soaked in water. The load applied to restrain the swelling is transferred to a load measuring proving ring through a perforated swell plate and a load transfer bar. The proving ring is attached to the lead screw of hand operated load frame. A soaking tank is provided for saturating the specimen and the base of the mould has channels and radial grooves with connecting holes it consists one each of :
1. Load Frame, Hand Operated, Capacity 50 KN (5,000 kgf)
2. Mould, 100mm dia x 127.3mm height (1,000ml volume) with base plate and collar
3. Proving Ring, with integral boss, high sensitivity 2.5KN (250 Kgf) capacity
4. Dial Gauge , 25 mm travel, 0.01mm least count Lid & receiver in G.I. frame for 300 mm dia x 450 mm dia sieves
5. Perforated swell plate, 100 mm dia x 16 mm thick
6. Spencer, 100 mm dia x 12.7 mm thick
7. 7 Pair of Porous stones, 100 mm dia x 12.7 mm thick
8. Load Transfer Bar
9. Steel Ball
10. Soaking Tank, 250 mm dia x 210 mm high.
We adopt the principles of the creditable integrity to demonstrate our commitment to the client’s success. In today’s competitive market, particularly in the field of engineering equipments, SE-Test Lab is an honest and committed product supplier in the industry.
At SE-Test Lab, an effective team is committed to provide the best of products and services to meet all end-objectives of our clients. The team uses available resources, and every member works together as a single unit to deliver the best equipments for clients.
We always maintain an utmost level of quality in offering products or services, by means of providing minute attention to every stage of production, customization and delivery. By focusing on the quality management, we make sure to fulfill the quality requirements of clients.